700g chicken breasts
1/2-1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsps fish sauce
1 tbsp Bayin Peanut oil
4 tbsp Bayin Peanut oil
Bayin Nut & Bean Mix
2 red onions, chopped
1 tsp turmeric
1/2-1 tsp chilli powder
3 green cardamom, bruised
15gm ginger, chopped
2 sticks of lemongrass, finely sliced
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tbsp fish sauce
4 ripe tomatoes, diced
350ml chicken stock
1. Cut chicken breast into pieces and place in bowl. Sprinkle with marinade ingredients (turmeric, chilli powder, fish sauce and Bayin Peanut oil. Sesaon with salt & pepper. Mix together and allow to marinade for 35 minutes.
2. Put 4 tbsp of Bayin Peanut oil in a wok or sauce pan, add the chopped red onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the turmeric, chilli powdered crushed cardamom pods.
4. Add the ginger, lemongrass and chopped garlic.
5. Stir and the fish sauce and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the chicken pieces and toss. Pour in the chicken stock
7. Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
8. Sprinkle with Bayin Nut & Bean Mix and fresh coriander. Serve with basmati rice.
Read more about Bayin here – https://loveyourhome.ie/meet-the-producer-going-off-the-eaten-track/
Website – https://bayin.ie/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bayinfoods/
Free tickets to Love Your Home Show Belfast 2019
Love Your Home Belfast is back! If you’re looking for ideas for your home, you have a project you need some expert advice on or if you’re just looking for some inspiration then Love Your Home is the perfect event to visit.